While in pregnancy tests and ultrasounds there are the only ways to determine if you’re pregnant there are other signs and symptoms you can look out of it. The earliest signs of pregnancy are more than a missed period time. They may also include morning sickness most smell sensitivity, and fatigue also.
Early Sign Of Pregnancy What Are The Most Common Early Signs Of Pregnancy?
In a poll on pregnancy symptoms conducted by the American Pregnancy Association:
- 29% of women surveyed reported a missed period as their first pregnancy symptom
- 25% indicated that nausea was the first sign of pregnancy
- 17% reported that a change in their breasts was the initial symptom of pregnancy
Facts You Should Know About Early Pregnancy Symptoms And Signs
- Not all moms-to-be experience the same symptoms when pregnant, and symptoms vary in severity.
- Certain early signs, like the absence of menstruation and weight gain, are common to all pregnancies.